QUALIFIED & DURABLE
Each refractory job is as unique as the needs/inputs are so variable and the outputs must be durable. After startup, any repair demand will cost huge amounts, therefore the whole system should be implemented precisely.
ARTNIVO is a qualified partner for EPC contractors, sub-contractors and/or plant owners to handle the REFRACTORY requirements effectively that includes a legacy of industry-leading safety performance, quality assurance, schedule and budget compliance.
ARTNIVO offers REFRACTORY SERVICES for;
- Power plants
- Metal Industry
- Refinery & Petrochemical Plants
- Heat Treating Industry
- Glass Industry
- Cement Industry
- All kinds of furnaces, boilers, incinerators, dryers, etc.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE;
Supply & Install
- Refractory Brick Linings
- Monolithic and Ceramic Fiber Linings
Repairing or Rebuilding
- Modernizing the system design
- Furnish and apply energy-saving details
- Handling environmentally hazardous material
- Demolition and debris removal
- Fabricate, modify, or repair the equipment
- Environmental systems / Recycling
- Project Planning & Consulting
- Certified Engineering Design
- HSE & QC Sub-System Design
- Commissioning & Training
It seems that refractory jobs are rough construction as there are bricks, cement, concrete or similar components. But, Precision is the key term for refractory jobs. It should be designed precisely, the materials should be procured precisely and the construction issues should be implemented at site precisely. Even after construction the system including refractory should be operated precisely.
ARTNIVO, as a solution partner, offers the most complete and best performing refractory systems hence the management team has a great engineering experience in problem solving and productivity enhancement.
Our team finds the most efficient ways to fulfill your needs. This includes just-in-time delivery of products, fabrication of pre-installation components and design capabilities. We can partner with your organization to create innovative designs and insulation techniques. In conclusion: ARTNIVO delivers results.